Little Anne QCPR training demonstration
Now with QCPR feedback technology, to help instructors improve CPR training quality, efficiency, and learner engagement.
Research shows that quality bystander CPR is directly associated with positive cardiac arrest outcomes.1,2 Training helps prepare a bystander to deliver CPR, but it is a challenge for instructors to provide accurate and objective feedback on their performance.
Little Junior is now available with feedback technology, which has been shown to improve CPR skill acquisition and performance.3
Little Junior QCPR allows an instructor to monitor up to six learners at the same time from the palm of their hand. The QCPR Instructor App provides an easy to view performance summary that highlights which students may require further guidance. At a glance, you can see who is not compressing deeply enough, who is not compressing at the correct rate and who is over ventilating. Students can monitor their own performance with the QCPR Learner app or the tethered SkillGuide device.
QCPR measurement and feedback technology enables:
• Real-time feedback on compressions and ventilations
• Post-training debrief, including overall scores and tips for improvement
• Details on compression release, depth and rate, ventilation volume, and number of compressions, ventilations and cycles
Real-time objective feedback for six learners
Performance summary with score and improvement tips
List of all saved results
Real-time objective feedback for the learner
List of all saved results
The QCPR Instructor app and QCPR Learner app cannot both be connected to the manikin at the same time.
Little Anne QCPR works with:
*While it is possible to update iPad 2 and iPod Touch 5th Generation to iOS 9, they do not work with Bluetooth Low Energy - so they will not work with the Little Anne QCPR apps.
Small and portable, SkillGuide provides a tethered “plug and play” feedback option that can be used for standalone training, or as a supplement to the apps. While the Instructor gets feedback from the Instructor app, SkillGuide provides the learner with feedback (the Learner app cannot be connected to the manikin when the Instructor app is connected).
All existing Little Junior manikins can be upgraded quickly and easily with the Little Junior QCPR Upgrade Kit.
1. Link MS, Atkins DL, Passman RS, Halperin HR, Samson RA, White RD, Cudnik MT, Berg MD, Kudenchuk PJ, Kerber RE. Part 6: electrical therapies: automated external defibrillators, defibrillation, cardioversion, and pacing: 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. Circulation. 2010;122(suppl 3):S706 –S719.
2. Dine CJ, Gersh RE, Leary M, Riegel BJ, Bellini LM, Abella BS. Improving cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality and resuscitation training by combining audiovisual feedback and debriefing. Crit Care Med. 2008
3. Smart et al. Does real-time objective feedback and competition improve performance and quality in manikin CPR training – a prospective observational study from several European EMS. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. 2015